We all have the power to make a difference.
At Tsuki Sora, I strive and pledge to create the best product possible with the most minimal impact on the environment through ethical sourcing and sustainable practices. As a small business owner it is my responsibility to minimize the carbon footprint I leave on the Earth.
I have made the effort to limit waste whenever possible. Although I still have a long way to go, I hope to introduce post-consumer recycled materials in our packaging as soon as I can.
Read below for how I practice ethical sourcing and upcycle whenever possible:
As of January 2021:
- I meticulously screen and purchase materials from reputable suppliers based in the USA and hold them to the highest standards (e.g. ethical business behavior & practices).
- I reuse any outer packaging from orders I've made from shopping online.
- Any new outer packaging is recyclable.
- All orders are wrapped in tissue paper that can be recycled.
- Thank you cards and business cards are printed on recycled paper.
- All my products are quality, long-lasting items that will stay with you for a long time.